Love RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Love RPG

A RPG where you can RP hentai, yaoi, and yuri from any anime or make characters of your own.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sasuke Uchiha X Haku Kaguya

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Haku Kaguya

Haku Kaguya

Sasuke Uchiha X Haku Kaguya Empty
PostSubject: Sasuke Uchiha X Haku Kaguya   Sasuke Uchiha X Haku Kaguya EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 6:01 pm

The 7 year old looking, 4 foot 7 inch tall, 57 pound Eternally Young Jashinist Haku Kaguya walked around the Sound Village with a bored expression on his face. He clutched his 7 foot scythe with a 5 foot blade in his hands as he grumbled angrily as he walked through the streets. He needed to release some of his stress as he hadn't had a good kill in quite a few days. His black and dark red robes were tied together with an old Mist headband, his long blue hair blowing in the wind as his pupiless blue eyes scanned the area around him. He looked around the area and located none-other then Sasuke Uchiha. He grinned as he looked at him up and down and walked behind him. He then gave Sasuke a lecherous wolf-whistle and grinned pervertedly at him. "Yo pretty boy, can I get some shrimp with that fine shake of yours?" he asked him in an unusually deep, raspy voice as he smoothed his long blue hair out.
Back to top Go down
Sarah

PostSubject: Re: Sasuke Uchiha X Haku Kaguya   Sasuke Uchiha X Haku Kaguya EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 6:12 pm

What a beautiful day. The sun was shining brightly and the air was crisp and cool. There wasn't a cloud in the sky. It was such a relief that it was finally sunny after all the rain they'd been getting lately. People probably drowned from the storm! Sasuke, the Otokage, was just finishing up his paperwork. He knew he had to go outside and see what damage the storm did, and he was eager to get out off his stuffy office. With a last swipe of his pen, he put the papers aside and got up. In a few minutes he was out the door, walking down the damp street, gazing around him. Surprisingly, the storm hadn't done too much damage. Sasuke began to walk north, enjoying the fresh air. As he was walking, he heard a whistle. He glanced up and saw a young looking boy walking toward him. He frowned. "You can't talk to the Otokage that way," he muttered under his breath.
Back to top Go down
Haku Kaguya

Haku Kaguya

PostSubject: Re: Sasuke Uchiha X Haku Kaguya   Sasuke Uchiha X Haku Kaguya EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 6:14 pm

"Well excuse me Otokage-Sama. It's not my fault you have such a" he stopped to lick his lips and grinned lecherously "fuckable ass. It's not my fault you can make any male hard easily with a simple walk" he said with a perverted smirk on his face.
Back to top Go down
Sarah

PostSubject: Re: Sasuke Uchiha X Haku Kaguya   Sasuke Uchiha X Haku Kaguya EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 6:19 pm

Sauske stared at Haku. This was certainly not the reaction he was hoping for. How did he dare say such things?! Wasn't the kid at all afraid of him? Sasuke sighed, his face stern. "Say that again and you'll be kicked out of the Sound."
Back to top Go down
Haku Kaguya

Haku Kaguya

PostSubject: Re: Sasuke Uchiha X Haku Kaguya   Sasuke Uchiha X Haku Kaguya EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 6:22 pm

"No need to be harsh Sasuke. After all, no matter how hard you try" here he walked up to Sasuke and stared up at him with a confident, lustful grin on his face "you know you cannot deny that you need, you want a decent fuck. I can give that to you. I may look like a child but I can assure you, there are parts of me that are far larger then you can imagine" he chuckled pervertedly.
Back to top Go down
Sarah

PostSubject: Re: Sasuke Uchiha X Haku Kaguya   Sasuke Uchiha X Haku Kaguya EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 4:38 pm

Sasuke stared at Haku. "Hell yeah there's need to be harsh!" he growled, glaring at the boy. I don't want anything from you! Go back to where you came from!" he started to walk away.
Back to top Go down
Haku Kaguya

Haku Kaguya

PostSubject: Re: Sasuke Uchiha X Haku Kaguya   Sasuke Uchiha X Haku Kaguya EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 5:03 pm

Haku grinned as he followed after Sasuke and slapped him on the ass. "Aw come on Sasuke, you know you want someone to fuck you nice and hard, pound your tight, sexy ass into a mattress" he said as he appeared in front of Sasuke and grabbed the hem of his robes. He then pulled his face down to his face and kissed him hard and passionately on the lips, forcing his tongue past Sasuke's lips and into his mouth.
Back to top Go down
susana

PostSubject: hello from susanspy   Sasuke Uchiha X Haku Kaguya EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 9:30 am

Hello all,

how are you all susana here i am a great fan of this place as it is about love RPG, but i do not know why you say "you know you cannot deny that you need, you want a decent fuck. I can give that to you. I may look like a child but I can assure you, there are parts of me that are far larger then you can imagine"

i have to say all post by Haku Kaguya are the best as i see them man, please keep them up always i will come back for more.

i will be posting my reviews on the same all please post your experiences as well. please reply me as much as possible so we can start a conversation & carry on.

Thanks a lot for reading.

Cheers!!!

keyword tools~search keywords

Keyword Tracking Tool~overture tool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sasuke Uchiha X Haku Kaguya   Sasuke Uchiha X Haku Kaguya Empty

Back to top Go down

Sasuke Uchiha X Haku Kaguya
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Love RPG :: Fandom RP :: Yaoi-
Jump to: